Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Crunch time!!!

It's getting close...we close on the house in 3 days!!! Things are starting to get a bit hectic schedule-wise. Let me share with you what it looks like for the next couple days:

Tuesday, November 27th
Work

Wednesday, November 28th
Work

Thursday, November 29th
Work
2pm- Final Walk through with the builder

Friday, November 30th (this is where it starts to get fun)
9am- Close on the house
11am- Have everything out of the apartment
11am-2pm- Comcast install
5pm- Window covering install

Saturday, December 1st
9am- Movers show up with our stuff
1pm- Fridge delivery
4:30pm- Civil War (Oregon vs. Oregon State)

Sunday, December 2nd
1:30pm- Depart for London for work

Tuesday, December 4th
Gayle's parents arrive from Portland

Wednesday, December 5th
Our friend Mandy arrives from Portland

Friday, December 7th
11pm- Arrive from London, also my Dad's Birthday

Yeah...it's going to be a busy week for sure! I feel bad leaving right after we get in the house, let alone sticking Gayle with unpacking and not being there for most of her parents visit. I would really like to spend some time in my new house getting settled a bit, but it looks like that won't happen. She is being very understanding about the whole thing...but it still sucks. I feel terrible about it, but she understands. This trip is a great opportunity for me, and a great resume builder as well. I hope we get a good return on this investment later on.

And hopefully she won't make me put Christmas lights up this year either :)

1 comment:

gayle said...

No Christmas lights this year???

tell me something else funny dahling ;)

love you and miss you horribly.