Monday, October 1, 2007

Atlanta, GA and the Buick Enclave


Back out in Atlanta, this time with Gayle in tow. And lo and behold...Hertz gave us an upgrade- the Buick Enclave. Well...one man's upgrade is another man's downgrade.


This vehicle sucks!


First off, it's huge. I mean...freakin' huge! I swear my car could fit in the back if you took the seats out. And it felt like I was up so high it was like I was driving my car while sitting on the roof. Oh wait...not my car. My car can corner :) This thing was so floaty it felt like it was going off the road around each bend. 3 rows of seat...we used the two front ones. Changing lanes was a challenge in and of itself because of the size of this bohemoth. Ugh...not fun. But wait, it's sporty! It has 'speed holes' in the hood and dual exhaust! Yeah- sporty :rolleyes:


What is it with people loving big vehicles these days? I feel so unstable and out of control when I get into something that big. Plus the parking spaces keep getting smaller- you can't park anyways, now you are going to handicap yourself! Ridiculous. Try and justify it all you want, there is just no need for a vehicle that big. Kids...no excuse. Buy a wagon bitch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've driven several of those SUV's.. various Chevy, GM, and Buick versions. They're all branded differently, with slightly different looks, and almost the exact same horrible interior. They're all crap. I could never own one of those.. I think I'd get sick if I had to drive one a lot. :|