Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The TravelEd $5k challenge


No...you can't win $5,000 from me :)

After things settle down a bit and I sell my Vancouver home, G and I will be in the market for another car. We are looking for a dedicated dog car to haul the pups around in, but something that could be used by friends or family when they come to visit. We've been doing some preliminary searching, but I thought it would be fun to open it up to other suggestions.

Here are the parameters that must be satisfied by your suggestion:

1. Budget of $5,000
2. Must be able to be parked in front of the house without embarrassment
3. Must be able to haul the dogs (2 medium and 1 small)
4. Must be reliable enough to let my parents drive
5. Must be within 500 miles of Atlanta, or you must account for transportation to Atlanta in your budget


This is open to all makes and models, as long as they meet the criteria listed above. So get your thinking caps on...and leave a comment with your suggestions!

3 comments:

Dan said...

Oh I found some good ones: http://www.tjrubley.com/2008/01/5000-dog-car-within-500-miles/

I'll try to find some more unique examples later in the week.

dc

Kat said...

This has nothing to do with your car search, I just thought of you when I saw it. I believe you need a box or two! http://www.lollyphile.com/maple-bacon.php

Have a great weekend!
~K~

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.