Thursday, September 13, 2007

Denver, CO and the Toyota Corolla


Because I rent cars so much, I have become a member of Hertz's "President's Club". I get "special" perks, like my car is parked close to the rental booth, automatic upgrades, etc.


Evidently the Denver Airport Hertz didn't get the message.


They gave me a Toyota Corolla. Which is not a bad car...but I got the super stripped down model. Gutless engine, only AM/FM radio, and no keyless entry. This thing was bare! Fortunately I only had to stay overnight...so I didn't have to drive it that far.


Nice upgrade Hertz!


There was some exciting news. The tram at the Denver airport has replaced the gay "Comin' 'round the mountain" Casio keyboard music to some other gay Casio keyboard music with a new voiceover.


This is what is considered "Exciting" when you travel like I do. :)

No comments: